Recap and Photos: September Casual Networking Event
Maybe it was just the heat wave, but this month’s Casual Networking Event was superbly attended. A grand total of 25 networkers gathered in the cool basement of the Back Bay Social Club to meet their fellow book lovers. As one attendee said, “It really was casual!”
Who were we? Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and Pearson led the pack with six employees each. Next, representatives from ebook retailer Bookbub, Jones & Bartlett Learning, freelance editors, the American Heart Association journal, local vendor Neenah Paper, and Beacon Press. And finally, we also chatted with professionals and interns from Pearson Custom Publishing, Harvard Education Publishing Group, and the MIT Press.
Make sure to keep an eye out for our next Casual Networking Event in October so you don’t miss the fun. You can always learn about upcoming Bookbuilders events by checking our Events page, signing up for our emails, or following us on Facebook or Twitter. See you there.
- Recap & Photos: Summer Casual Networking in the Park - July 28, 2016
- Booksellers of Boston: Papercuts J.P. - November 16, 2015
- Booksellers of Boston: Porter Square Books - November 3, 2015
- <strong>New Blog Series</strong> | Booksellers of Boston: Trident Booksellers and Cafe - October 22, 2015
- Recap and Photos: September Casual Networking Event - September 11, 2015