Job board details: For Job Seekers | For Job Posters
- 30-day postings are $75. Featured postings appear on the home page and at the top of the job board and are $125. Select “Post a Job” at right to begin.
- Medium and large business memberships include unlimited regular job postings at no charge.
- Large business members can create featured listings at no charge; medium business members can upgrade to featured listings for $50 per listing.
- Medium and large business members: contact email@example.com for the discount code.
We’re lifelong learners, creative thinkers, technology enthusiasts, and innovators who are redefining the way languages are learned and taught. We are looking for an experienced and driven Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing to join our tight-knit team and help drive and execute brand-marketing strategy as well as promote products across all categories at the K-12 level. This position is a key player within the marketing team, working collaboratively with editorial, tech development, and sales teams to champion the VHL brand and product lines. Our ideal candidate is an expert communicator, a specialist in the K-12 language market, and who has advanced marketing knowledge and experience.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Director of Product Marketing and Events on overall strategic planning and direction for K-12 product lines
- Develop and execute impactful go-to-market brand strategies for K-12 product lines
- Leverage all aspects of marketing mix and channels, including print collateral, website, social platforms, email marketing, paid search, events, etc.
- Manage development of K-12 School print and online assets from design through production
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers / Director to create and update K-12 catalogs, corporate Website and blog, social platform content, etc.
- Drive strategy and manage execution, logistics, planning, and comunication of all K-12 in-person, digital, and hybrid events, trade shows, seminars, and national sales meetings
- Create and execute strategic branding / marketing plans to support high-stakes K-12 adoption opportunities
- Develop branding / advocacy campaigns and leverage marketing mix and channels to support ongoing funding initiatives, particularly for EL / ELA market
- Identify and coach others on marketing needs and opportunities, trends, and competition
- Analyze and make strategic recommendations and reports of customer and Sales feedback, surveys, interviews, etc.
- Manage Events Coordinator and other team members when necessary
- Contribute to team efforts and initiatives by accomplishing other related duties as required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BA / BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field required; advanced degree preferred
- 9+ years marketing experience required, including 5+ years in K-12 marketing within publishing industry (textbook and/or educational technology sectors preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of K-12 world language, dual language / bilingual, and EL education market required
- Ability to expertly create and execute strategic branding / marketing plans and leverage multiple communication channels and digital tools
- Proficiency building and deploying effective marketing campaigns that demonstrate strong knowledge of customer, market segment, and product
- Ability to use metric-driven tools to create reports and dashboards and steer business priorities / ROI results
- Advanced budget, project management, contract negotiation, organization, and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing / copywriting skills with careful attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to effectively articulate customer needs into thoughtful and actionable solutions
- Advanced presentation skills; able to customize tone, style, and approach to fit audience
- High-level knowledge of CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.), campaign / project / event management tools (Asana, Smartsheets, Cvent, iCapture, etc.), and marketing automation systems (Marketo, Pardot, etc.).
- Ability to self-manage, balance multiple simultaneous priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, active listening, and communication (verbal and written) skills in English required; bilingual talents a strong plus
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Why join us? We at Vista Higher Learning are proud to say that we’re not just another publisher. We’re the leading specialized language publisher for U.S. and Canadian higher education and secondary school markets whose first-hand knowledge of languages and diverse cultures sets us apart from other publishers. We’re passionate about developing educational materials that incorporate authenticity and culture. We bring a fresh new approach to teaching languages by integrating technology, design, content, and pedagogy to make learning easier, more practical, and more rewarding. With current programs in Spanish, French, Italian, English, and German Vista Higher Learning is committed to helping people communicate across languages and cultures.
Our benefits package includes life/health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), educational assistance, PTO, and paid holidays
Vista Higher Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
APPLY ONLINE: https://vistahigherlearning.applytojob.com/apply/H0xT8D2SPp/Sr-Manager-Brand-Marketing?source=BookBuilders