Job board details: For Job Seekers | For Job Posters
- 30-day postings are $75. Featured postings appear on the home page and at the top of the job board and are $125. Select “Post a Job” at right to begin.
- Medium and large business memberships include unlimited regular job postings at no charge.
- Large business members can create featured listings at no charge; medium business members can upgrade to featured listings for $50 per listing.
- Medium and large business members: contact email@example.com for the discount code.
Are you an accomplished insides sales representative or a talented SDR? You know how a sales organization works, and you’re ready to prove that you are able to build something new from scratch? This is your opportunity!
Join Rheinwerk Publishing, the exclusive publishing partner of one of the world’s largest software vendors, and help us make the next step in transitioning to a subscription-based publication model! You’ll work with an enthusiastic team with dedication to quality publishing, while enjoying the security offered by a larger, international media firm.
Our subscription product is well established in our B2C channels; your responsibility will be to create, implement, and execute a B2B strategy. Once in place, this strategy will help you identify promising, high-value leads, allow you to shepherd them through your sales process, and ultimately double our annual recurring revenue.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Develop a robust sales process, playbooks, and KPIs
- Implement the sales process in our CRM tool
- Support marketing in creating lead generation process
- Evaluate our existing customer base for upselling opportunities
- Develop your own prospecting strategy tailored to high-value targets in the marketplace
- Manage your pipeline on a day-to-day basis
- Report continuously on your pipeline
- Monitor the success of your customers in close cooperation with our customer service team
- Relay feedback from customers and leads to product owner
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of experience in a B2B sales organization
- Natural drive to close
- Ability to work with customers from varying cultural backgrounds
- Understand the decision-making structure in mid-size to large companies
- Excellent listening and communications skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Exceptional attention to detail
Salary, Hours, etc.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including comprehensive medical insurance, 401(k) with a generous company match, an attractive vacation policy, and more.
This position is currently remote. Once we return to the office, up to two days per week can be work from home.
In the position as sales manager, you will report directly to the managing director of Rheinwerk Publishing. If successful, this position offers the potential for long-term growth into the role of director of sales.
About Our Company
We are Rheinwerk Publishing, the world’s leading SAP book publisher. Germany-based SAP is the third largest software company in the world. Our imprint, SAP PRESS, is a joint initiative of SAP and Rheinwerk Publishing. SAP PRESS offers exclusive resources on technical and strategic topics related to SAP’s vast range of technology.
Our convenient office space is located in North Quincy (walking distance from the T station). The building offers a free gym with new equipment and a reasonably priced cafeteria.
To learn more about our company, check out our website at www.sap-press.com.
Direct Application To
Are you interested in joining us? If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to:
Please note: Applications without a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.
Rheinwerk Publishing, Inc.
2 Heritage Drive, Ste. 305
Quincy, MA 02171