Job board details: For Job Seekers | For Job Posters
- 30-day postings are $75. Featured postings appear on the home page and at the top of the job board and are $125. Select “Post a Job” at right to begin.
- Medium and large business memberships include unlimited regular job postings at no charge.
- Large business members can create featured listings at no charge; medium business members can upgrade to featured listings for $50 per listing.
- Medium and large business members: contact email@example.com for the discount code.
The Research Output Workflows Manager is responsible for in-person selling of Research Output Workflow products directly to Offices of Research in addition to Libraries, liaising with the worldwide sales team to launch new products and achieve growth in the new Research Output Workflows product line.
- Work directly to sell Research Output Workflow products to Office of Research (80% of time) and Libraries (20% of time) in all markets within region
- Achieve assigned annual sales quota
- Handle all in-person meetings and demonstrations to customers of Research Output Workflow products in coordination with VPs, Directors, Sales Managers and RSMs
- Achieve an expert level of knowledge of Research Output Workflows products as well as competitor products
- Identify and share key market trends, product information and competitive information with sales teams
- Coordinate in-person sales meetings and demonstrations with Inside Sales Manager handling Research Output Workflows for all opportunities within shared territory
- Liaise with Research Output Workflow partners and ensure all pertinent information regarding sales process is captured
- Serve as liaison between Offices of Research and Libraries to connect key stakeholders within customer institutions
- Manage high profile customers to provide additional support and/or communication with their Research Office
- Assist and handle pricing inquiries and requests related to Research Output Workflow products
- Partner with Sales Management to ensure information is communicated to them and feedback from their market/regions is considered
- Develop, distribute and explain sales reports for the Research Output Workflow products to whom?
- Travel to conferences and sales meetings as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of relevant SaaS sales experience
- Must be resourceful and seek solutions through research, information gathering, stakeholder discussions, and exercise sound business judgment
- Ability to present to a group and/or work with demanding customers as needed
- Ability to travel 50%+ of time
- Must reside within assigned territory
- Experience with selling into Office of Research
- Strong ability to multi-task and pivot on projects or decisions as needed
- Previous research background experience
- Experience with a worldwide corporation competing in various international markets
- Organizational skills and ability to track and retain large amounts of information
If you're interested, please Apply Here!