Job board details: For Job Seekers | For Job Posters
- 30-day postings are $75. Featured postings appear on the home page and at the top of the job board and are $125. Select “Post a Job” at right to begin.
- Medium and large business memberships include unlimited regular job postings at no charge.
- Large business members can create featured listings at no charge; medium business members can upgrade to featured listings for $50 per listing.
- Medium and large business members: contact email@example.com for the discount code.
Top-tier online learning company is seeking a dynamic and energetic project coordinator to oversee the production of print and digital products. Responsibilities include the following:
- Accountable to project manager for assigned projects.
- Support Project Managers in working with TPM and T&O stakeholders on digital projects.
- Accountable to multiple project managers at a time depending on resource allocation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all project team members clearly understand expectations and deliverable deadlines.
- Responsible for completing projects on time and on, or under, budget.
- Responsible for rolling up budgets to assigned project manager, and post-mortem notes to the BU’s Relationship Manager.
- Formally reports to an assigned People Manager who is an ongoing resource for career development, goal discussions/updates, performance management and help with workload balancing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proven ability to manage complex, multifaceted projects competently and to meet and/or exceed expectations.
- Proven ability to bring project teams together and the team to a successful project completion.
- Knowledgeable in book and digital publishing.
- Proficiency with grammar and spelling.
- Experience with major word-processing software and Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud.
- Experience with Chicago Manual of Style and/or other style guides.
- Familiarity with HTML/XML, Moodle and JIRA a plus.