Job board details: For Job Seekers | For Job Posters
- 30-day postings are $75. Featured postings appear on the home page and at the top of the job board and are $125. Select “Post a Job” at right to begin.
- Medium and large business memberships include unlimited regular job postings at no charge.
- Large business members can create featured listings at no charge; medium business members can upgrade to featured listings for $50 per listing.
- Medium and large business members: contact email@example.com for the discount code.
Product Marketing Manager - Curriculum
Initially working from a home office and then from the company office in the Boston, Massachusetts area, you will report directly to the Product Marketing Director. The Product Marketing Manager - Curriculum will be a key player in a new department being built to enable continued exceptional growth of Electude. This is a highly cross-functional role that will interface and collaborate with international departments and country offices including development, marketing communications, international sales teams and senior management in the US and the Netherlands. The ideal candidate will have experience in product management but ready for a new challenge in an ed-tech company driving meaningful solutions across the globe. We seek a great communicator who is adaptive, analytical, organized, a problem solver and good problem creator, anxious and ready to join us as we change the way teachers teach and students learn. The person we seek will grow into an invaluable and trusted partner to our development team, able to ensure that their creativity and hard work meet the market ready to succeed. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with our marketing communications team and help clearly get our story across to the market The ideal candidate will bring our international sales teams confidence in product delivery and tools they need to maximize their potential and in support of every one of our beloved customers. Our expectations are high because the opportunity for growth at Electude are even higher.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enable international sales teams with reliable product delivery and support
- Organize and lead product launches around the world
- Play a key role in major product campaigns
- Drive market intelligence; be a source of critical data, translate trends and deliver insights
- Provide product and channel-specific P&L’s
- Lead in development of a product information system
- Coordinate development of annual pricing strategy
- Organize and drive localization plans for key markets and products
- Build resources for content creation for localization and customization projects
- Actively participate in events and meetings; travel as needed
- Lead in acquiring great new partner products and drive successful relationships with existing partners
- Ready for what comes your way – in an “all hands on deck” environment
- Strategic mindset and ability to decisively lead implementation of objectives
- Proven product line management experience with track record of success
- Knowledge of and ability to develop profit and loss statements
- Successful and decisive budget manager able to meet targets
- Data-driven, focused on customer engagement/satisfaction
- Collaborator able to work with teams and individuals successfully
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, and manage time effectively
- A self-propelling go-getter with a lot of drive and energy
- Experience in international business, especially localization
- Mindful, emotionally intelligent, able to develop strong professional interpersonal relationships
- Working knowledge of Spanish and/or other foreign languages would be a plus
What can you expect from Electude?
- Best in class product knowledge and a leader in its field
- Competitive compensation package
- A multinational organization, with horizontal and direct communication structures
- All-hands-on-deck work environment with a flat management structure
Please address your letter of application with your CV, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Vernon Anthony, Product Marketing Director, Electude International.
Electude (www.electude.com) is the world's leading automotive e-learning company. Built on thirty years of experience in providing students with the most effective, engaging and enjoyable method of learning. Electude prides itself on focusing on equipping instructors with the techniques, tools and training to give students the best educational experience possible. With 500,000 users, including 50,000 teachers and 5,000 customers in over 70 countries spread over 6 continents and available in 35 languages, Electude is a fast-growing global business.