Job board details: For Job Seekers | For Job Posters
- 30-day postings are $75. Featured postings appear on the home page and at the top of the job board and are $125. Select “Post a Job” at right to begin.
- Medium and large business memberships include unlimited regular job postings at no charge.
- Large business members can create featured listings at no charge; medium business members can upgrade to featured listings for $50 per listing.
- Medium and large business members: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Harvard Business Publishing (HBP) is an idea-driven company with a commitment to improving the practice of management. We're a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard University serving customers across three primary markets: educational institutions, corporations, and individual managers.
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 11 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
The HBR Press Manufacturing Manager manages the manufacturing of frontlist and backlist books and ancillary products such as boxed and shrinkwrapped sets, working with Press colleagues to manage projects, share key information, research manufacturing projects, maintain manufacturing schedules, collaborate on inventory management, and solve problems effectively. The Manufacturing Manager works closely with Press colleagues and external vendors to deliver high-quality books on time and on budget.
• Oversee the manufacturing of books and ancillary book products including:
o Hire and manage print vendors for all books manufactured in the US, India, and the UK.
o Place print orders in the US, India, and the UK for both first-printings and reprints.
o Perform press checks on select titles
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience in a book-publishing environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Word and Excel and ability to learn multiple software platforms used internally and externally
- Experience with print on demand and new technologies preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Benefits & Perks:
We offer competitive salary, a comprehensive, competitive benefits package that includes a broad range of medical and dental coverage options; short and long-term disability benefits; medical/dental and dependent care flexible spending accounts; basic and contributory life insurance; retirement and savings benefits; a competitive paid time-off program, and Harvard (HBP/HU) perks.