Job board details: For Job Seekers | For Job Posters
- 30-day postings are $75. Featured postings appear on the home page and at the top of the job board and are $125. Select “Post a Job” at right to begin.
- Medium and large business memberships include unlimited regular job postings at no charge.
- Large business members can create featured listings at no charge; medium business members can upgrade to featured listings for $50 per listing.
- Medium and large business members: contact email@example.com for the discount code.
Experienced executive sought to oversee the financial operations of award winning and highly successful 50 year old independent bookstore.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the financial function of the Brookline Booksmith Corporation in collaboration with the senior management team and supporting staff.
- Managing Cash Flow & Line of Credit
- Creating Annual Projections, Budgets
- Monitoring Financial Performance & Risk
- Controlling Budget & Monitoring Expenses
- Overseeing Company Liabilities (i.e., taxes, lease, insurance, payroll, etc)
- Managing Banking and Benefit Relationships
- Meeting Financial & Vendor Obligations
- Reporting Performance to Management Team, Board, & Shareholders
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong understanding and experience managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Working experience managing payroll and creating related reports and analysis
- Experience working with Quickbooks Online accounting system
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Self-directed and able to manage staff and projects with limited supervision
- Maintains confidentiality around payroll and financial related documents
- Ability to communicate financial data to non-financial managers
- Professional and academic credentials in finance and/or business, preferred
- Experience with retail, bookselling or publishing, a plus
Health, Dental, Disability & Life insurance benefits available
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
To be considered for this opportunity , please email your resume to Judy Smith.