Job board details: For Job Seekers | For Job Posters
- 30-day postings are $75. Featured postings appear on the home page and at the top of the job board and are $125. Select “Post a Job” at right to begin.
- Medium and large business memberships include unlimited regular job postings at no charge.
- Large business members can create featured listings at no charge; medium business members can upgrade to featured listings for $50 per listing.
- Medium and large business members: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to add to our project management team on a temporary, term-of-project basis. The person in this role will help the Westchester Education Services team with our goal of expanding our project management capacity. The position has the potential to become full-time and permanent if the fit is right.
Westchester is committed to expanding diversity, access, and equity at all levels within the education industry, and we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please see our company statement here for more information.
The role can be remote and entails:
- Developing and managing workflows
- Creating and managing schedules
- Creating and distributing project assignments
- Tracking deliverables
- Tracking and managing project budgets
- Identifying project risks and issues, and coordinating with all necessary stakeholders to resolve them with minimal impact on schedules, budgets, and quality
- Communicating with clients and internal stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned relating to managing projects and resources
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3–5 years project management experience
- Experience in developing and managing projects for primary and secondary education markets
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing schedules and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior leadership, communication, and management skills
- A passion for developing educational products
- Experience using Dropbox (preferred), Google Drive, or a similar cloud-based file storage system designed for collaboration
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel (especially working with medium-to-complex formulas such as WORKDAY, COUNT, COUNTA, SUMIF, etc.)
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to WPS_applicants@westchesterk12pubsvcs.com. Please include “WES Project Manager” in the subject line of your email.