Job board details: For Job Seekers | For Job Posters
- 30-day postings are $75. Featured postings appear on the home page and at the top of the job board and are $125. Select “Post a Job” at right to begin.
- Medium and large business memberships include unlimited regular job postings at no charge.
- Large business members can create featured listings at no charge; medium business members can upgrade to featured listings for $50 per listing.
- Medium and large business members: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Education Project Coordinator
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator to add to our project management team on a temporary, term-of-project basis. The person in this role will help the Westchester Education Services team with our goal of expanding our project management capacity. The position has the potential to become full-time and permanent if the fit is right.
Westchester is committed to expanding diversity, access, and equity at all levels within the education industry, and we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please see our company statement here for more information.
The role can be remote and entails:
- Assisting with the administrative tasks required to open, bill, and close projects
- Assisting with the creation and management of schedules
- Assisting with the creation and distribution of project assignments
- Assisting with the tracking of deliverables
- Assisting with the tracking and management of project budgets
- Communicating with clients and internal stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned relating to managing projects and resources
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2–3 years working or “playing” in a team environment, preferably with demonstrated leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior communication and organization skills
- A passion for developing educational products
- Experience using Dropbox (preferred), Google Drive, or a similar cloud-based file storage system designed for collaboration
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel (especially working with medium-to-complex formulas such as WORKDAY, COUNT, COUNTA, SUMIF, etc.)
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to WPS_applicants@westchesterk12pubsvcs.com. Please include “WES Project Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.