Job board details: For Job Seekers | For Job Posters
- 30-day postings are $75. Featured postings appear on the home page and at the top of the job board and are $125. Select “Post a Job” at right to begin.
- Medium and large business memberships include unlimited regular job postings at no charge.
- Large business members can create featured listings at no charge; medium business members can upgrade to featured listings for $50 per listing.
- Medium and large business members: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Must reside in one of the following states: KY, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, TX
Ohlinger Studios, a company serving higher education, K-12, and workforce learning markets, seeks a K-12 Editor to apply their expertise to our team.
Ohlinger Studios collaborates with partners who share our commitment to move all learners forward in their lives. We take on projects that matter—to our clients, to students, and to us. Fueled by formidable challenges and passionate about education, we inspire trust and confidence.
We think you’ll find this job rewarding if:
- You are meticulous in your attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace new experiences and learning new skills.
- You enjoy new challenges and ongoing change more than sticking to a steady routine.
- You are flexible and adaptable, a self-driven team leader and collaborator.
Ohlinger Studios is committed to improving diversity. Read about Ohlinger Studios and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) efforts on our website.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop resources and train teams on learning K-12 best practices, developing K-12 content, and utilizing curriculum tools (e.g. state standards documents, curriculum guides and correlations, rubrics, etc.)
- Participate in K-12 business development activities including review of potential projects and creation of budgets and bids
- Assist with the hiring and coordination of subcontractors
- Develop schedules and strategies for completing K-12 projects
- Write and develop content
- Proactively communicate risks and solutions
- Review content for quality assurance
- Contribute to identifying and implementing process improvements
- Participate in project launches and project team calls to troubleshoot issues and resolve questions
- Track and manage schedules and budgets
- Prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) across all efforts
- Three years of experience in K-12 publishing
- Experience in K-12 education
- Ability to facilitate multiple projects concurrently
- Flexibility to collaborate with team members in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Must reside in one of the following states: KY, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, TX
- Bachelor’s degree
- Degree in education or courses in education
- Degree/Certificate in Instructional Design; general understanding of instructional design principles
Tech Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge on a power-user level of Microsoft Office suite, Google suite, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Access to reliable broadband internet access at your home/virtual office
- Submit resume and cover letter, which should include a response to this prompt: At work, I am at my best when…. [In your response, you may include details from a real example, set up a scenario in which you frame your response, or take another approach.] to email@example.com .
To inquire about reasonable accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .