Bookbuilders is a volunteer-run organization. More than 140 individuals and 50 vendor organizations contribute their time, expertise, and services to produce high-quality programs and events on an annual basis.
Volunteer opportunities can be tailored to your particular interests and available time. Be it a yearlong commitment of a becoming a committee chair, or a one-time presentation at one of our many seminars, there is something for everyone. Opportunities include (but are not limited to) event planning, publicity, endowment, web-site development, scholarship, Book Show catalog, informational presentations, and writing.
Check the Job Bank for specific volunteer opportunities.
We Want YOU!
Bookbuilders only works when we all pitch in.
We seek motivated, energetic, people to help.
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
• Write and edit for our blog, web site and directory
• Design print and web graphics
• Work with our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter accounts
• Photograph our activities
• Organize Social Events
• Membership development & college outreach
• Organize casual networking events
• Redesign the services database and directory
• Help organize the New England Book Show: Call for Entrees; Judging, The Big Show!
• Fund raising for scholarships
• Organize the Annual Meeting, Silent Auction, and Dwiggins Award
• Help plan Emerson/Bookbuilder Forums and Workshops
• Become a Board Member or Committee Chair